Email Marketing Executive
About the job
The World University Insights Ltd, publisher of Times Higher Education, is the data provider underpinning university excellence in every continent across the world. As the company behind the world’s most influential university ranking, and with almost five decades of experience as a source of analysis and insight on higher education, we have unparalleled expertise on the trends underpinning university performance globally. Our data and benchmarking tools are used by many of the world’s most prestigious universities to help them achieve their strategic goals.
For more information on Times Higher Education please visit http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk.
Basic Scope and Primary Objectives
This role is in a central team delivering world class datasets of Higher Education and research institutions and their key reporting metrics. The email marketing assistant will support the delivery of engagement campaigns and client communications with Higher Education institutions globally. This is an exciting opportunity to grow an already well established brand working in a dynamic and well-funded digital education business.
- Responsible for working with university engagement teams to plan email campaign schedule to Higher Education institutions for the year
- Responsible for the end to end delivery of email campaigns including audience segmentation, template design, building landing pages and forms and sending emails via Mailchimp and Acoustic our new Customer Engagement Platform (CEP)
- Responsible for writing engaging copy for different audiences and different regions globally.
- Monitor and report on email statistics and analyse outcomes
- Run A/B tests and help devise new strategies for improving conversion on email marketing
- Ensure all campaigns are GDPR compliant and that databases are updated accordingly
- Dealing with client queries and escalating complex queries to the appropriate engagement team
- Degree educated
- Experience of using email marketing tools and running email marketing campaigns
- Good copy-writing skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong drive, self-motivated. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Working to deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and do what needs to be done to get the job done
- Experience of data driven marketing campaigns or email marketing integrations would be useful
- Knowledge of the Higher Education sector would be beneficial
- A second language is desirable
THE are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognise that we are all different. Great strength is born through different perspectives and experiences. That is why we are committed to our mission of creating an inclusive culture that enables our people to feel able to bring their whole selves to work. We are proud to be part of the Global Equality Collective and a mindful employer to help support THE achieve this.
Apply for Email Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly