Research Fellow, Modelling and Simulation
- Collaborating with partners from both the academia and the industry to lead and/or conduct innovative research on, but not limited to maritime and logistics, and related fields
- Contribute to academic research in the relevant domains, and publish high-tier journal papers and conference papers.
- Lead student projects and industrial projects with implementable outcomes.
- Respond to the deliverables of research and industrial projects, including Proposal and Report writing, presentations of results and outcomes.
- PhD degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics and Mathematics, or in orther relevant science and engineering disciplines.
- Outstanding data analytics, mathematical, and computer modelling skills.
- Outstanding academic/publication records.
- Proficient in communication and academic writing.
- Self-driven and strong team spirit.
Good Knowledge on the following subjects:
- Land/Maritime and Logistics and Transportation.
- Simulation Modelling.
- Statistical Modelling.
- Data Mining and Analytics.
- Optimisation and Heuristics Algorithm Development.
- C#/JAVA/Python/R/MySQL Programming.
- Machine Learning.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Operations Research
- High-tier journal publication potential
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Industrial Systems Engineering And Management
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 10370