Assistant / Associate / Full Professor in School of Biomedical Engineering
College of Biomedical Engineering
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated memberwithPh.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to Biomedical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics, Information Engineering,or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Biomedical Engineering at Taipei Medical University.
$74,685NTD~$184,180NTD per month + benefits
Selection Criteria Qualifications
- Ph.D. with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to Biomedical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics, Information Engineering, or a related discipline
- A successful candidate will have experience in Biomedical electronic system, Computer Science, Biomechatronic Engineering, Biomedical Robotics, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidate with Teaching experiences about logic design / computer programming / Electronics / Mechanical manufacturing/ Engineering mathematics / Statics/Biomedical signal & system and English proficiencywill be advantageous
- Preference will be given to candidates with experienceinBiotechnology industry and in university-industry collaboration, and demonstrate a proven track record of high-profile publications
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants, with research experiences in conducting large projects, in writing research projects, and independent researchwill be advantageous
- Passion for teaching and talent cultivation
- Exhibits great communication skills, teamwork ability, and capacities in international exchange and cooperation
- Excellent English and Chinese proficiency and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines and a teaching statement
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
Deadline and Submission Interested candidates please send the application package listed above and the contact details for at least one reference to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 GMT+8, July 31, 2022
All inquiries about this position can also be sent toMs.Louise Kao at email@example.com