Research Fellow, Fluid Mechanics and Physics
Experimental and numerical study of micro-scale droplets/bubbles, particles, and biological cells in microfluidic devices.
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Substantial experience in flow experiments on liquid droplets, micro-jets, and thin films.
- Capable of the fluorescence imaging method for liquid thin film thickness measurement.
- Capable of the μ-PIV method to obtain velocity field.
- Proficient in CFD simulation and programming (Matlab or Python).
- Excellent publication record in journals for fluid mechanics and physics.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Mechanical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 15124