Assistant / Associate / Full Professor in School of Dentistry
College of Oral Medicine
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to basic dental research or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Oral Medicine at Taipei Medical University.
$74,685NTD~ $184,180NTD per month + benefits
Selection Criteria Qualifications
- Ph.D. with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to basic dental research, or a related discipline
- A successful candidate will have at least 2 years of working experience and publications, with teaching experience and independent research capabilities in basic dental research.
- Preference will be given to candidates with clinical experience and demonstrate a proven track record of high-profile publications
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants, with research experiences in conducting large projects, in writing research projects, and independent research will be advantageous
- Passion for teaching and talent cultivation
- Exhibits great communication skills, teamwork ability, and capacities in international exchange and cooperation
- Excellent English proficiency and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
- Other: Related documents for evaluation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
Deadline and Submission Interested candidates please send the application package listed above and the contact details for at least one reference to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 GMT+8, July 24, 2022
All inquiries about this position can also be sent to Mr. Liu at email@example.com