International Student Services Senior Specialist
International Student Services Senior Specialist) -(International Student Services
- Support the Manager in providing a comprehensive plan to enhance the overall services provided to KU’s international undergraduate and graduate students, help them gain a positive experience while studying at KU, and fully integrate and adjust to their new life in Abu Dhabi.
- Assist the Office of Enrollment in obtaining Government Approvals (Clearances) for newly accepted international students.
- Support and assist the Manager of ISS in facilitating international students’ travel from their home country to the UAE and provide welcoming services at the airport.
- Support the Manger of ISS in conducting a comprehensive orientation program at the beginning of each semester tailored to familiarize international with KU policies and procedures.
- Maintain current and up-to date knowledge of immigration laws and accurately maintain all aspects of international student immigration records.
- Provide support to international students in-person and virtually with appointments, walk-ins, phone calls, and via emails.
- Coordinate with Government relations department to provide visa and immigration assistance to international students and conduct on-going immigration related programming and workshops to ensure they remain in legal status.
- Assist international students with their housing needs before and upon arrival to campus. This includes partnering with rental agencies and serviced apartments in Abu Dhabi.
- Assist international students with MoE Applications for Equivalency of their international Diplomas and Transcripts.
- Assist International Students in obtaining proper Health Insurance while in the UAE and provide Emergency Assistance when needed.
- Coordinate with KU’s Government Relations Office to assist international students in obtaining their EIDs, Resident Visas, UAE Driver’s license, opening bank accounts, obtain local SIM cards, and other necessary services.
- Assist with acculturation programming including trips to malls, grocery stores, and Abu Dhabi city attractions.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
- A Bachelor’s Degree required in international education, college counselling, or a related field.
- A minimum 7-9 years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Primary Location : KUK – Khalifa University
Job : Senior Officer
Schedule : Regular
Shift : Standard
Job Type : Full-time