Research Fellow, Smart Systems Institute
Research and Development in Robotics and Human-Robot Interaction
- A PhD degree in Computer Science, Robotics, Automation Engineering, EEE or related field.
- Experience in robot programming and robotics hardware, especially for human-robot interaction / collaboration scenarios.
- Experience in machine learning, and decision-making. Familiarity with computer vision would be viewed favorably.
- Experience in conducting human-robot experiments will be considered favorably.
- Publications in top robotics (e.g, ICRA, IROS, RSS, HRI) and machine learning / AI conferences (e.g., NeurIPS, ICML, AAAI, ICLR, CVPR) will be viewed favorably.
- Committed to full-time employment at NUS, Singapore.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.