- 3 x Full time, fixed term opportunities until 31 Dec 2023 for experienced Recruitment Consultants with a commitment to delivering exceptional client and candidate care
- Seeking your recruitment expertise and agile approach to support the delivery of fit-for-purpose talent solutions across the university's Central Portfolios
- Base Salary $97,975 - $106,738 + 17% superannuation
About the opportunity
We are in a period of exciting transformation within our recruitment team, striving to achieve a contemporary and high-impact service uplift in line with the University's ambitious strategic plan. As a result, we are seeking Recruitment Consultants to seamlessly deliver an exceptional talent acquisition experience across a diversified client base. This opportunity is ideal for a highly service focused recruiter who will embrace and relish the challenges of a high-volume working environment within a large and complex organisation. Your distinct motivation towards personalised, high-quality candidate and client care is essential in achieving service excellence.
As a trusted and strategy-focused Recruitment Consultant, you will invest significant effort towards holistically understanding your client group to proactively deliver fit-for-purpose recruitment advice.Your key responsibilities will be to:
- meet regularly with your clients and hiring managers to keep informed on your client group's objectives, team updates, key challenges and workforce planning in order to proactively add value through tailored talent solutions
- deliver expert and timely advice relating to recruitment polices, selection processes, labour market information and recruitment trends
- creatively attract top talent through innovative attraction strategies
- identify and develop process improvement opportunities to better service your clients and candidates.
- proactive consultation with leaders, delivering creative and contemporary talent acquisition services within a multidisciplinary, complex organisation
- change oriented behavior whilst ensuring compliance and data integrity is maintained
- highly developed stakeholder management skills as you will be managing a complex client base and collaborating with other HR Centres of Expertise and internal stakeholders
- flexibility in their organisation and planning skills in order to balance competing agendas and demands in a fast paced, time pressured environment
- outstanding presentation, communication and negotiation skills to deliver messaging on a variety of channels to varied audiences
- consistently high caliber recruitment outcomes and fostering of best practice recruitment methods
- an agile and flexible approach that is able to pivot and contribute to overall team success.
To keep our community safe, please be aware of our COVID safety precautions which form our conditions of entry for all staff, students and visitors coming to campus.
Sponsorship / work rights for Australia
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. For a continuing position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
Australian Temporary Residents currently employed at the University of Sydney may be considered for a fixed term contract for the length of their visa, depending on the requirements of the hiring area and the position.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of all role required pre-employment or background checks in terms satisfactory to the University. Similarly, your ongoing employment is conditional upon the satisfactory maintenance of all relevant clearances and background check requirements. If you do not meet these conditions, the University may take any necessary step, including the termination of your employment.
At the University of Sydney, our shared values include diversity and inclusion and we strive to be a place where everyone can thrive. We are committed to creating a University community which reflects the wider community that we serve. We deliver on this commitment through our people and culture programs, as well as key strategies to increase participation and support the careers of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, women, people living with a disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and those who identify as LGBTIQ. We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
How to apply
Applications (including a cover letter, CV, and any additional supporting documentation) can be submitted via the Apply button at the top of the page.
If you are a current employee of the University or a contingent worker with access to Workday, please login into your Workday account and navigate to the Career icon on your Dashboard. Click on USYD Find Jobs and apply.
For a confidential discussion about the role, or if you require reasonable adjustment or support filling out this application, please contact Nayomi Siriwardane, Recruitment Operations, by email email@example.com.
© The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Click to view the Position Description for this role.
Sunday 10 July 2022 11:59 PM