Research Assistant, Centre for Trusted Internet and Community
To develop systems for large-scale automated fact checking, and curate datasets for the research community.
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Computer Science
- Solid background on algorithm design and AI/machine learning with research experience
- Knowledge of graph algorithms and neural networks is a plus
- Coding experience in Python, C/C++
- Good writing and communication skills
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: NUS Centre for Trusted Internet & Community
Department : NUS Centre for Trusted Internet & Community
Employee Referral Eligible: No