Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering
Joint Announcement of Faculty Positions in Information Security
Department of Electrical Engineering & Graduate Institute of Electronics Engineering
National Taiwan University
As part of the national policy top romote information technology and strengthen information security education, the NTUEE and the GIEE invite applications for the following faculty openings at all ranks (Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor):
NTUEE openings in, but not limited to, the following areas:
Malware analysis, network security, IoT security, secure software and testing, secure coding, image forensics, andcyber-physical security.
GIEE openings in, but not limited to, the following areas:
Hardware security device and circuit (physically unclonable function / true random number generator), dependable and trusted hardware architecture, post-quantum and lightweight cryptographic system, physical attack method and countermeasure, and design and verification methodology for secure system.
Under the enhancing information security faculty and flexible wage program, the employment will be offered with base salary set forth by the Ministry of Education, plus up to 1.2 million NTD additional pay per year until December 31st, 2024. Additional merit pay may includegrants from the 2030 Cross-Generation Young Scholars Program, the Einstein Program, and the Columbus Program of the Ministry of Science & Technology (MOST), grants from the Foundation for the Advancement of Outstanding Scholarship, grants from industrial projects, etc.Further information is available in the NTU Faculty Handbook (http://event.ntu.edu.tw/facultyhandbook/en/about-ntu/).
Candidates should send the required materials to Chairman Wu at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. All applications will be reviewed upon receipt until the posts are filled. The employment starting date shall align with the academic semester schedule (Feb. 1 or Aug. 1).
- Cover letter, including your interested institute, research areas, and expected on-board date
- CV, along with a full publication list and a teaching and research plan
- Up to 5 recent publications (consisting of major publications within the recent five years and additional publications within the recent seven years)
- Two or more reference letters (separately emailed to email@example.com by the referees)
- Ph.D. degree certificate (or an original certificate of expected graduation)
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
Prof. Chung-Chih Wu, Chairman of NTUEE
Apply for Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Academic Posts jobs in Taiwan
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Professors / Chairs jobs in Taiwan
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Taiwan
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Taiwan