Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor, Electrical Engineering
Department of Electrical Engineering
We are inviting applications for faculty positions at the ranks of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professorin, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Multi-Agent Systems, Intelligent Robotics, Mechatronics, and General Control Areas
- Power Electronics, Renewable Energy, and Smart Grid
- Advanced CMOS, Nanoelectronics, Nanophotonics, Display, Memory Technologies, Quantum Technologies, Bioelectronics, IoT Devices, Power and High-Frequency Devices
- Biomedical Electronics, Biomedical Imaging, Nano-Biotechnology, Biophotonics, Bioinformatics, Medical Informatics, Neuroengineering, Computational Bioengineering, Biomedical Sensors
- Computer Science and Engineering, Embedded Systems, Cloud/Green/Ubiquitous/Mobile Computing and Networking, Cybersecurity and Trusted Computing, Machine Learning, Data-Centric Computing,Computer Architecture
- Microwave and Millimeter-Wave Techniques, Antennas and Applications, Electromagnetic Theory and Computational Techniques, IoT Enabling Technologies, THz Technologies, Radar Systems
- Communications, Signal Processing, Optimization, Information Theory, Coding Theory, and Emerging Fields in the Aforementioned Areas, Image Forensics, Cyber-Physical Security
- SoC Design (AI/ML Chips, Embedded Processor/Memory Design, Green/Medical Electronics, Sensor Electronics, THz/Quantum Circuits, Si Photonics), Hardware Security/Dependable and Trusted Hardware Architecture
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA), Design and Verification Methodology for Secure System
- Photonics for 3D Sensing, Emerging Display Technologies, Optical Communications & Optical Interconnects (including components/modules/systems for LiDAR, 5G, data center), Ultrahigh Speed Optoelectronics,Quantum Computing (hardware/software)
- Data Science and Engineering,Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, IoT, Data-Centric Computing and Networking, Next-Generation Wireless Networks, Social Networks, Cyber Security
- Malware analysis, network security, IoT security, secure software and testing, secure coding, cyber-physical security
Applications should be submitted through the website at https://ee.ntu.edu.tw/eeoffice/ntueejob/, and asoftcopy of thefollowing application materials should be emailed to ChairmanChung-Chih Wu at email@example.com by November 4, 2022.
- Cover letter
- A curriculum vitae with a full publication list and a teaching and research plan
- Up to 5 recent publications (including major publications within 5 years and additional publications within 7 years)
- Two or more reference letters (should be separately emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by referees)
- Ph.D. degree certificate (or a proof of Ph.D. degree to be granted by July 31, 2023)
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
The employment starting date is Aug. 1st. 2023or Feb. 1st. 2024.
All ranks of professors are compensated in accordance with the standard set forth by the Ministry of Education. Additional merit pay may includeYushan Scholar Program from MOE, Subsidyfor Incoming Distinguished Talents from NTU, support from the Foundation for the Advancement of Outstanding Scholarship, compensation for principle investigators from industrial-academic collaborationgrants, etc. Furtherinformation is available in the NTU Faculty Handbook(http://event.ntu.edu.tw/facultyhandbook/en/about-ntu/).
More searches like this
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Academic Posts jobs in Taiwan
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Professors / Chairs jobs in Taiwan
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Taiwan
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Taiwan