Research Engineer, New Technologies for Development of Autonomous Vehicle
- Manage project including administrative and keeping with the timeline, calling for meetings.
- Work with multiple stakeholders of the project.
- Involve in publicity and outreach.
- Research on new technologies for the development of an autonomous vehicle.
- Bachelors in Electronics/Electrical/Mechatronics/Mechanical Engineering (Robotics Equivalent).
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiar with programming languages (Python and or C++, Pytorch and ROS)
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Mechanical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 14385