Research Fellow, 2D / Ferroelectric Memories for In-memory Computing
We are looking for Research Fellows who have experience in advanced memories at the materials, devices, and circuit architecture levels to implement neural network hardware accelerator for in-memory computing applications.
The candidate is expected to:
- Develop device/circuit designs, fabrication, and extensive characterization of advanced memory integrated with two-dimensional transition metal dichalcogenides (2D-TMD), and demonstrate large-scale memory crossbar array architecture.
- Report experimental results to the Principal Investigator
- Publish papers in reputable journals/conferences
- Assist in preparing progress reports and research proposals
- Possess a recognised PhD degree in Electrical/ Electronic, Physics or Materials Engineering
- He/she should ideally have a proven track record of publications in leading journals.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Relevant experience in the field of CMOS nano-electronic devices and nano-fabrication technology would be an added advantage.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with various stakeholders.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meet tight deadlines
- Open to fixed-term contract.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 14305