Client Services Coordinator
- Provides general administrative assistance and supports client services
- Full time, fixed term until 30th June 2023
- Base Salary $73,751 to $77,926 + 17% superannuation
About the opportunity
As the Client Services Coordinator, you will provide general administrative assistance and support client services. If you're someone who would enjoy and is able to understand customer learning and development needs, you will thrive in this position.
This is a customer facing role, so it is a requirement of the position to be in the office full-time.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- report directly to the Programs Officer within the Centre for Continuing Education
- provide general enquiry support through customer advice on courses, and enrolment processing
- have a detailed knowledge of courses offered by the Centre and other relevant units
- support corporate client enquires and training solutions under the guidance of senior staff
- maintain financial records including issuing invoices, taking payments, processing refunds, and following-up with debtors and creditors
- deliver daily administrative support and services to students and staff.
- tertiary qualification in Business Administration is desirable
- a strong focus and proven success in a customer centric position
- excellent organisational and administrative skills, coupled with accuracy and attention to detail
- experience in exercising judgement in relation to making effective business decisions
- confidence using multiple information technology platforms.
To keep our community safe, please be aware of our COVID safety precautions which form our conditions of entry for all staff, students and visitors coming to campus.
Sponsorship / work rights for Australia
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. For a continuing position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
Australian Temporary Residents currently employed at the University of Sydney may be considered for a fixed term contract for the length of their visa, depending on the requirements of the hiring area and the position.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of all role required pre-employment or background checks in terms satisfactory to the University. Similarly, your ongoing employment is conditional upon the satisfactory maintenance of all relevant clearances and background check requirements. If you do not meet these conditions, the University may take any necessary step, including the termination of your employment.
At the University of Sydney, our shared values include diversity and inclusion and we strive to be a place where everyone can thrive. We are committed to creating a University community which reflects the wider community that we serve. We deliver on this commitment through our people and culture programs, as well as key strategies to increase participation and support the careers of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, women, people living with a disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and those who identify as LGBTIQ. We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
How to apply
Applications (including a cover letter, CV, and any additional supporting documentation) can be submitted via the Apply button at the top of the page.
If you are a current employee of the University or a contingent worker with access to Workday, please login into your Workday account and navigate to the Career icon on your Dashboard. Click on USYD Find Jobs and apply.
For a confidential discussion about the role, or if you require reasonable adjustment or support filling out this application, please contact Rachel Strong, Recruitment Operations, on 02 8627 7612 or by email to email@example.com
© The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Click to view the Position Description for this role.
Monday 11 July 2022 11:59 PM