Research Assistant, Singapore Data Science Consortium
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Computing
Department: Department of Computer Science
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 10921
The National University of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Assistant/Engineer in the Singapore Data Science Consortium (SDSC). The consortium, funded by NRF, is hosted at the School of Computing (SoC), NUS. SDSC seeks to develop novel computational solutions to a wide range of industry-driven applications, building large-scale experimental systems and improving the well-being of society.
Successful candidates will work with the Senior Data Scientists and Solutions Architect on cross disciplinary projects and develop solutions to meet industry needs. Successful candidates are also expected to work on multiple data science projects.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science/computing or a related discipline
- Relevant working experience preferred
- A team player with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and a deep understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- A dynamic individual with innovative, critical and analytical thinking
- Knowledge in data cleaning, machine/deep learning is a plus
Interested applicants can send your CV to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.