eLearning Developer, Executive
The Educational Technology and Production (ETP) department works closely with schools to develop courses that will provide the best learning experience for our students, enabling them to learn anytime, anywhere and on any device.
The shortlisted candidate will report to the Manager and provide administrative support to the department. Works with course developers to ensure compliance with guidelines on course development and the use of copyrighted materials. Tracks development process to ensure timely completion of course materials for presentation and payments for course development work.
- Degree Holder with 3 - 5 years relevant working experience
- Mature, meticulous and possess a high level of discretion and integrity
- Effective interpersonal skills with excellent command of written and spoken English
- Resourceful team player who can work independently and display initiative
- Ability to communicate well to act as liaison and help reach out to stakeholders, such as faculty and admin staff from other departments and divisions as well as associates and other stakeholders
- Liaises with course developer on the deliverables
- Converts course materials into HTML, PDF and ePub formats
- Develops interactive content
- Creates informative animation and graphics for courses
- Creates dynamic website
- Any other duties assigned