Research Fellow, Environmental Science / Engineering / Life Science
- Plan and conduct laboratory experiments on membrane separation or biochar related research
- Write research papers and proposals
- Responsibility for safe lab practices and lab procurement
- Mentoring new students
- PhD in environmental science and engineering, life science or related discipline
- Experience in nanofiltration membrane or membrane capacitance, or biochar production, composition assay and usage
- Knowledge in Physical Chemistry is preferred
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: NUS Environmental Research Institute