Executive / Senior Executive, Entrepreneurship Office
The SUSS (Singapore University of Social Services) Entrepreneurship Office is seeking an Executive/Senior Executive for Entrepreneurship. The successful candidate will support the
- Development, execution and administration of entrepreneurship related programmes
- Operations of the incubation and venture building programmes
- Support the financial processes of the Office
- Assist in managing budgets and allocations of curated funds
- Facilitation of workshops and events
- Development of strong content for website, social media and related marketing materials, as well as organize and implement workshops and events
- Liaison of corporations, organisations and institutions to strengthen academic-industry relations and to identify funding, incubation and mentor opportunities for SUSS student startups and aspiring student entrepreneurs
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support when needed
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about operations and administration; have awareness of current and emerging practices in entrepreneurship education; are committed to help expand entrepreneurship offerings to ASEAN, China and India; have a keen interest in preparing and supporting young aspiring entrepreneurs and student startups; and are able to fulfill operational and administrative duties.
Candidates should be intellectually nimble; have an eye for detail and collaborative possibilities; and the ability to tackle challenging situations with finesse and determination.
- Conceptualise, organise events and activities to promote entrepreneurship amongst students.
- Provide administrative management of entrepreneurship-related programmes and financial processes.
- Develop appropriate marketing communication materials and plan outreach activities.
- Engage and manage relationships with appropriate stakeholders.
- Assist in the overseas expansion of the universities’ offerings to ASEAN and China.
- Undertake secondary appointments or duties in SUSS as required.
- Degree holder. Experience in operations or administrative roles will be useful. Previous experience in an entrepreneurial education environment is a plus.
- Analytical with strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Intellectually inquisitive; with a good awareness of current and global affairs.
- Driven, organized and detail-oriented.
- Keen interest and ability in operational and administrative tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.