Research Engineer, SCIS
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Singapore | Closing On 22 Jul 2022
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Processing and cleaning of datasets
- Implementation of research algorithms/tools/systems
- Validation and testing of the implementation
- Documentation of the implementation and results
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or closely related quantitative disciplines from a institution of higher learning
- Proficiency in programming languages (such as Python) is required
- Good data management skills
- Good working knowledge of machine learning
- Experience with deep learning framework (such as TensorFlow or PyTorch) is strongly preferred
- Good analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently and also collaboratively with team members