Senior Administrator, Events
Faculty Central (FSS)
Location: Highfield Campus
Salary: £25,627 to £30,497 Per annum
Full Time Permanent
Closing Date: Friday 29 July 2022
Interview Date: See advert
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Faculty of Social Sciences for a Senior Administrator working within the team supporting the delivery of comprehensive, effective and efficient administration and operational services. This role will work as part of the Faculty Enterprise & Events team leading on key enterprise projects and strategic events.
The role requires a self-motivated and proactive team-player and we are looking for someone who has proven experience covering most of the following:
- Providing high level strategic planning management for events
- Communications experience including social media
- Working collaboratively and proactively as part of a high performing team, with staff supervision
- Attention to detail and good written and verbal communication skills
- A flexible approach and a can-do attitude
Key areas of focus for the role are:
- Ongoing planning and support for Faculty Enterprise & Events activity across all 5 schools
- Driving forward new events processes
Due to the nature of the job occasional attendance at events outside of standard hours will be required.
This is an exciting opportunity to become a vital part of the Faculty operating service and a great development opportunity. If you would like more information or an informal conversation about the role, please contact Clare Old, Executive Officer (Enterprise & Events Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org The title on appointment will be Senior Administrator.
This position is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
Interviews will be held on the 11th or 12th August 2022.
You should submit your completed online application form at https://jobs.soton.ac.uk. The application deadline will be midnight on the closing date stated above. If you need any assistance, please call Jane Sturgeon (HR Recruitment Team) on +44 (0) 23 8059 4043 or email email@example.com Please quote reference 1868122PD on all correspondence.