Postdoc / Researcher, Structures and Materials Lab, College of Engineering
2 days left
- Full Time
The Structures and Materials Lab at the college of engineering, Prince Sultan University, is multidisciplinary research oriented lab. We have Postdoc and researcher position openings for Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering in the following research areas:
- Finite element analysis using ABAQUS
- Implant designs and biomechanics
- 3D printing of polymers/polymer composites
- Proficient in ABAQUS
- Skills on the design of implants
- Experience in 3D printing
- Mechanical testing
- A Ph.D. degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed university.
- This is a non-tenure-track, year-to-year appointment, renewable annually subject to satisfactory performance.
- The candidate should have a high H-index.
- Good skills on writing research papers.
- The start of the contract is August 15, 2022.
- A competitive salary and accommodation.
- Incentives for high ranked publications.
- Opportunity for small project grants.
- A full Curriculum Vitae, including google scholar profile
- A cover letter
- A complete list of publications, including the H-index
- Submit your documents by filling the google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf4W3kHOH9DMDpTDzMmSyF2KUCEO7wd6Nam9esl4cVtgjSWXQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0
- Email your documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position, please download, complete and attach the PSU Application form, with a covering letter in the space below.
Apply for Postdoc / Researcher, Structures and Materials Lab, College of Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly