Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor in Digital Marketing
Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in Digital Marketing, College of Business Administration
The College of Business Administration CBA at Prince Sultan University aims to provide world-class education in Accounting, Aviation Management, Business administration, Finance, and Marketing for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The CBA College is AACSB accredited, and its Academic Programs are fully accredited at local level.
The College of Business Administration at Prince Sultan University seeks applicants with the rank of Assistant Professor or Associate Professor for the upcoming Academic Year 2022/2023, which starts in September 2022. Qualified Candidates with suitable experience in academic and industry who are able to contribute in the areas of:
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media Marketing
- New Technology Related Marketing
- Candidates must have high degrees in Digital Marketing or related areas from an accredited, recognized, and reputable institution.
- At least the last two highest credentials (Master’s degree and Doctorate degree) must have continuity as in the area of Marketing.
- Candidates with teaching experience and/or established research record are preferred.
- Candidates with knowledge of AACSB accreditation standards are preferred.
- Ability to teach in English.
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae.
- Cover letter.
- Teaching, research, and service philosophy.
- Three full referees’ contact information.
- Copy of highest earned credential.
The commencement level will be determined based on the candidate’s skills, experience, and knowledge. Successful candidates will be expected to teach courses at the undergraduate and graduate level, conduct research, supervise student work, and engage in academic scholarship and administrative work towards the college and the community.
ABOUT The Marketing PROGRAM
The Marketing Program envisions to be a dynamic and leading program that transforms students into future marketing leaders and practitioners.
Our mission is to provide a quality program that integrates latest knowledge and best practices in marketing, and train students in communication skills, ethics, and creativity.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
The University is continuously expanding and its campus is situated in well-equipped new premises in north-central Riyadh.
- We offer a one-year renewable contract (renewable subject to Dean/Director and student evaluation) and a competitive salary package based on academic qualification, rank and teaching experience as stated above;
- Other benefits include: medical insurance coverage for the employee & dependents residing within the Kingdom, (spouse & 4 children below 24 years of age);
- Transport allowance;
- Round trip tickets (maximum 4: employee, spouse and 2 children below 18 years of age) for annual leave with paid annual (summer) vacation of two (2) months, plus 2 local paid holidays of about 15 days each (as applicable);
- Tuition fees of Saudi Riyals 30,000 maximum for children attending school within the Kingdom. Details will be specified in the contract.
- Free, furnished accommodation plus essential utilities and maintenance will be provided subject to availability, OR the successful candidate will be provided a housing allowance based on academic rank.
- End-of-service yearly gratuity, which starts on the 2nd year of continuous service (if candidate completed a minimum of 2 years.)
ABOUT PRINCE SULTAN UNIVERSITY
Prince Sultan University is the first private university in Saudi Arabia to have been awarded ACCREDITATION by the NCAAA (National Commission for Assessment & Academic Accreditation). Further, it is the youngest university to have achieved such a milestone.
Prince Sultan University is the first private university in Saudi Arabia and emphasizes excellence in teaching, research and community services. PSU offers a Preparatory Year Program in which students develop their English, Mathematics, Computer, and Physical Education/Health and Recreation skills to the standards required for study in the following English-medium undergraduate courses:
- Computer and Information Systems
- Finance, Marketing, and Accounting
- Aviation Management
- Architecture and Interior Design
- English, Translation and Applied Linguistics
PSU also offers graduate programs leading to:
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master in Computer Information Systems
- Master in Software Engineering/Cyber Security (MSE/MCS)
- Master in Commercial Law
Consistent with current cultural norms in Saudi Arabia, female students, faculty, and administration are segregated from their male counterparts in all aspects of the programs.
Prince Sultan University values the diversity of its staff and students and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply with a cover letter to: Recruitment office Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
College/Department recruitment coordinator Email: email@example.com
Postal Address: Faculty/Staff Recruitment Officer
Office of the Rector
Prince Sultan University
P.O. Box 66833
Saudi Arabia Phone: +966-11-494-8225 Fax: +966-11-494-8010 Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position, please download, complete and attach the PSU Application form, with a covering letter in the space below.
Apply for Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor in Digital Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly