Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor in Accounting
The Department of Accounting at the College of Business Administration, Prince Sultan University, Saudi Arabia is seeking applicants with the rank of Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Full Professor in Accounting (Specialized in Digital Auditing/Accounting Analytics/Zakat, VAT and Tax/International Taxation) for the upcoming Academic Year 2022/2023, which starts in August 2022.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates must have earned a PhD in Accounting from a reputable institution (accredited by the AACSB). The candidates should have the specialization in one of the following areas:
- Digital Auditing
- Accounting Analytics
- International Taxation
- Zakat, VAT and Tax
TThose with a wide range of research, teaching, professional and international experience will be given preference. Similarly, candidates affiliated with internationally renowned universities and organizations as well will enjoy special consideration. Commitment to quality in teaching and research is the overriding criterion of evaluation. Industry and professional experience shall be an added value.
A minimum of two years teaching experience is essential but exceptional fresh PhD graduates will also be considered.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
The University is continuously expanding and its campus is situated in well-equipped new premises in north-central Riyadh.
- We offer a one-year renewable contract (renewable subject to Dean/Director and student evaluation) and a competitive salary package based on academic qualification, rank and teaching experience as stated above;
- Other benefits include: medical insurance coverage for the employee & dependents residing within the Kingdom, (spouse & 4 children below 24 years of age);
- Transport allowance;
- Round trip tickets (maximum 4: employee, spouse and 2 children below 18 years of age) for annual leave with paid annual (summer) vacation of two (2) months, plus 2 local paid holidays of about 15 days each (as applicable);
- Tuition fees of Saudi Riyals 30,000 maximum for children attending school within the Kingdom. Details will be specified in the contract.
- Free, furnished accommodation plus essential utilities and maintenance will be provided subject to availability, OR the successful candidate will be provided a housing allowance based on academic rank.
- End-of-service yearly gratuity, which starts on the 2nd year of continuous service (if candidate completed a minimum of 2 years.)
ABOUT PRINCE SULTAN UNIVERSITY
Prince Sultan University is the first private university in Saudi Arabia to have been awarded ACCREDITATION by the NCAAA (National Commission for Assessment & Academic Accreditation). Further, it is the youngest university to have achieved such a milestone. Prince Sultan University emphasizes excellence in teaching, research and community services. PSU is ranked one of the top private universities in Saudi Arabia according to QS Arab Region Ranking.
Consistent with current cultural norms in Saudi Arabia, female students, faculty and administration are segregated from their male counterparts in all aspects of the programs. PSU has a fully equipped separate side of campus for all female students.
ABOUT DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING
The Department of Accounting’s BS in Accounting program is the first program in the Middle East accredited by six world-leading professional accountancy bodies: ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales), CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants), CIPFA (Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy), IMA (Institute of Management Accountants), and AIA (The Association of International Accountants).
The Department of Accounting has diversified faculty, qualified with doctoral degrees from world reputed universities. BS in Accounting at The College of Business Administration is accredited by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), the first private university in Saudi Arabia to be accredited by the AACSB.
Please contact Professor Mohammad Nurunnabi (mNurunnabi@psu.edu.sa) for informal enquiries.
Prince Sultan University values the diversity of its staff and students and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Please visit our website: https://www.psu.edu.sa/en/CBA/Acc-dept if you wish to learn more about Accounting Department at PSU.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply with a cover letter to: Recruitment office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: Faculty/Staff Recruitment Officer
Office of the Rector
Prince Sultan University
P.O. Box 66833
Saudi Arabia Phone: +966-11-494-8225 Fax: +966-11-494-8010 Email Address: email@example.com
To be considered for this position, please download, complete and attach the PSU Application form, with a covering letter in the space below.
Apply for Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor in Accounting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly