Educational Designer, Assessments
- Full Time
- Full time fixed term until 21/12/2022
- Opportunity to provide technical knowledge and operational support to academic staff, across the University of Sydney Business School
- Base Salary $89,759 + 17% superannuation
About the opportunity
The Educational Designer provides technical knowledge and operational support to Academic staff across the Business School to support the delivery of assessments within the School.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- provide technical knowledge and support to the School in the creation and development of online assessments
- provide training, support and advice to academics on the effective use of assessment technologies
- support compliance with policy and procedure in order to minimise risk
- provide a range of education support in developing innovative techniques, tools and resources.
We are looking for an Educational Designer who possesses:
- experience delivering education programmes, preferably in a tertiary education environment
- sound knowledge of University policies and procedures and administrative processes within a tertiary environment
- ability to work both independently and as part of a team, taking initiative and exercising sound judgement in resolving matters that may arise as part of normal daily work
- good time and workload management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritise effectively, manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and achieve required outcomes
- problem solving skills and the ability to use initiative and exercise sound judgement and ability to prioritise workload during busy periods
- experience working in a tertiary environment with working knowledge of using Learning Management Systems (desirable).
Closing date for applications
11:59 pm, 5/07/2022
How to apply
Please click here to apply
© The University of Sydney