Professor Assistant of the Comprehensive Cancer Care Department of the Faculty of Medicine
The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University appoints a selection procedure for the position Professor Assistent of the Comprehensive Cancer Care clinic of the Faculty of Medicine MU with shorter weekly working hours
The Comprehensive Cancer Care clinic is a joint workplace of the Medical Faculty of MU and MOÚ, which, in addition to medical activities, carries out educational, scientific and research activities. In the field of education, it provides mainly practical training in medical and other health disciplines.
The workplace: Brno, the Czech Republic
The scope of your work will be:
- participation in theoretical and practical teaching at the workplace
- preparation of the study and teaching materials
- membership in commissions for state final examinations
- participation in the education of students in doctoral study programs
- independent research and development activities, including the publication and presentation of research results
- share in the organizational provision of research and pedagogical activities, incl. related administration
- Completed university education in the medical field (with the title MD), or equivalent education attained abroad
- Specialized qualification according to Act No. 95/2004 Coll. (doctors, dentists and pharmacists), or Act No. 96/2004 Coll. (non-medical health professions) in oncology or internal medicine
- Professional experience in the given field, teaching experience
- Capability of independent professional and research work including publishing activities
- Capability to actively participate at an international conference or professional seminar
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Fluent Czech (spoken and written)
- Active approach, initiative and willingness for further education
- Moral integrity
A prerequisite for inclusion in the position of assistant professor is an employment relationship with the relevant hospital.
- Work in an inspiring intellectual environment
- Involvement in teaching in a unique simulation centre
- Professional growth and the possibility of continuous education
- employee benefits (8 weeks holiday, supplementary pension insurance, free vaccination against tick-borne encephalitis and more)
How to apply:
Send your application by the above-written deadline - please use the link in the Electronic Application section (see below).
Your application must include the following documents:
- a structured CV,
- an overview of scientific and publishing activities,
- photocopies of qualification papers and diplomas,
- contact information of at least two references (name, position, telephone number).
After successfully sending your application, you will receive an automatic confirmation by e-mail. You can provide more information from Marie Págová by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org