Post Doctoral Fellow in Materials Science
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication. The postdoctoral fellow is supposed to try his/her best to acquire the varied skills necessary to advance their career with guidance from the advisor. These skills include, but are not limited to, the ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication, the ability to understand research group management and supervision of others.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Synthesis of carbon-based materials, (ii) acquisition and interpretation of the data, (iii) publishing scientific papers in the major scientific journals.
- Performing research on the design, fabrication and characterization of carbon-based materials for cross-disciplinary applications (ii) electrochemistry-based materials processes (iii) material characterization with SEM/TEM, XRD, Raman, TGA, (iv) publishing scientific papers in the major scientific journals.
Mentoring graduate students and intern students
Qualifications & Experience
- PhD in materials science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, chemical engineering, applied physics, chemistry or closely related fields.
- PhD, min. (1+) years of Postdoctoral fellow experience.
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Primary Location: KUK – Khalifa University
Job: Post Doctoral Fellow
Job Type: Full-time