International Officer for Europe and UK International
Salary: From £28,756 per annum
Please note, this post is permanent and full time at 37 hours per week
Closing Date: Tuesday 12 July 2022
Interview Date: Friday 05 August 2022
Over the last 24 months the University of Lincoln has welcomed record numbers of students from around the world. To help us build on this success and to support the delivery of our ambitious internationalisation objectives, we are seeking to appoint an International Officer for Europe and UK International.
The post holder will become part of our rapidly expanding International Office and will play an important role in helping to share what makes Lincoln a special place to live and study. The role of the International Office is to support the University in achieving its internationalisation ambitions, and the achievement of student recruitment targets. The International Office is also tasked with driving the development of a global network of institutional partnerships, overseas representatives, and student sponsors.
The International Officer for Europe and UK International will be tasked with advancing the profile and reputation of the University of Lincoln across Europe. Working towards student recruitment targets, the post holder will be expected to produce annual marketing and recruitment plans and to deliver a range of activities and events which make an impact.
Developing positive working relationships with external stakeholders will be key to this role, as the post holder will be expected to build and manage a network of International Representatives, educational partners, and student sponsors across designated countries.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Attending education exhibitions and fairs to promote the benefits of studying in the UK and the University of Lincoln
- Visiting schools, colleges and universities across Europe and the UK, to meet with prospective students, their supporters and teachers, and to introduce the University of Lincoln as a study destination
- Developing partnerships with institutions across Europe and the UK
- Working with colleagues to create conversation starting marketing and recruitment campaigns in designated markets
The post holder will be required to travel overseas for up to 15 weeks per year, and additional if required. The post holder will also be expected to travel domestically across the UK to meet with recruitment partners, and to attend events and conferences where required.
Experience in a similar role is advantageous but not essential, and we welcome applications from candidates from a variety of backgrounds and professions.
Rewards and Benefits
The University of Lincoln is one of the largest employers in this historic, lively, and welcoming city. We offer exciting career opportunities with the chance to grow and develop to reach your full potential.
We offer a wide range of staff benefits including:
- A generous annual leave allowance of 30 days per year (plus an additional 14 bank holiday and concessionary days)
- Progressive pay rates
- A contributory pension scheme
- A varied and comprehensive offering to aid staff in personal and professional development.
- Access to our onsite nursery
- Access to discounts and savings at popular stores
- Discounted tickets for Lincoln City football matches (subject to availability)
If you share our passion for excellent customer service and enjoy working in a fast-paced and friendly environment, we would love to hear from you. For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Stefan Prest - email@example.com