- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
The main objective of the project is to develop 2D material-based biosensors (FET or electrochemical):
- Preparation necessary 2D nanomaterials.
- Functionalization of sensing materials.
- Fabrication of sensor devices.
- Material & device characterizations.
- Publishing research papers.
Qualifications & Experience
Postgraduate Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Biological or Chemical Engineering or Biochemistry or Material Sciences or Chemistry
- Strong knowledge background on nanomaterials and nanodevices.
- Hand-on experience on nanomaterials.
- Be able to work in multi-cultural environment.
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com).
Primary Location: KUK – Khalifa University
Job: Research Associate
Job Type: Full-time