Post Doctoral Fellow in Aerospace Engineering
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Since the Postdoctoral, experience is transitional to becoming an independent researcher or faculty member, the Postdoctoral tries their best to acquire the varied skills necessary to advance their career with guidance from the advisor. These skills include, but are not limited to, the ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication, the ability to understand research group management and supervision of others, the ability to establish contacts and network with colleagues pursuing a similar research agenda, the ability to organize and teach a class or a course if more inclined towards a teaching career.
3. Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and Additive Manufacturing of cellular materials, Developing Testing setup, Develop Analytical and Numerical Model using machine learning, topology optimization and finite element analysis
4. Qualifications & Experience
- Candidates should hold a Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Civil Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or other relevant Engineering disciplines
Candidates should hold a Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, or other relevant Engineering discipline. Applicants should demonstrate research capabilities in one of the core area such as continuum mechanics, mechanics of materials, constitutive modeling, finite element analysis, Candidates with research experience related to design, additive manufacturing and testing of cellular materials machine learning, topology optimization and finite element analysis will be considered with higher priority. Fluency in English is required
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com).
Primary Location : KUK – Khalifa University
Job : Post Doctoral Fellow
Schedule : Regular
Shift : Standard
Job Type : Full-time