- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Support senior researchers and other project personnel in modeling and simulating IPC composites comprising a NiTi phase
- Carry out structural simulations using a variety of software tools, including Abaqus and Matlab
- Prepare quality manuscripts intended for submission to leading peer-reviewed journals and conferences
- Collaborate with other members of the project teams
- Prepare project reports and presentations as instructed by the PI
Qualifications & Experience
MSc in mechanical engineering
- Research experience in relation to shape memory materials
- Experience using CAD, meshing and FEA software is a plus
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Primary Location: KUK – Khalifa University
Job: Research Associate
Job Type: Full-time