- We seek to fill the position of a Research Associate in an externally funded project at Khalifa University. The project targets the design and implementation of a QoS-OLSR routing protocol for a mesh network. The job particularly deals with implementing an extension for on-going protocol development to enable external communication through the mesh network.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be expected to work on extending the QoS-OLSR for external communication through secure gateways. To accomplish this task, the candidate is expected to –
- Implement an extension of the QoS-OLSR protocol with different abilities such as discovering surrounding gateways, selecting among these gateways, and declaring the selection of a gateway.
- Integrate the extended protocol as part of TII’s mesh stack.
- Evaluate the implemented protocol against appropriate SOTA, under different setups, and for different applications.
Qualifications & Experience
- M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science or related areas.
- Experience with programming and implementing routing protocols. Experience with mesh networks is desired.
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com).
Primary Location: KUK – Khalifa University
Job: Research Associate
Job Type: Full-time