Research Fellow, Lee Kong Chian School of Business
- Full Time | Contract
- Doctorate or equivalent
- Singapore | Closing On 10 Jul 2022
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
Professor Filip Lievens (htt12s://www,smu.edu.sg/facult'f'./12roflle/153991 /LIEVES%2C-FlliQ) leads a group that pursues research in the field of Human Resources Management and Organisational Behavior (HR/OB). The group aspires towards world-class research, high-quality publications, and real-world impact.
The postdoc research fellow will be involved in several activities, including :
- Developing and analyzing results from surveys and experiments.
- Overseeing data collections.
- Creating reports and summaries .
- The postdoc research fellow will be able to work on research projects of their interest.
- PhD completed on the starting date (Candidates who completed and submitted their dissertation may also be considered) in psychology, business, statistics, computer science, or a field connected to social science research.
- Research capability (as evidenced by good publication records) is an advantage.
- Competence in advanced quantitative data analysis (e.g., via SPSS, R, Mplus).
- Interest in HR/OB, data analyses, and research methods.
- High levels of conscientiousness, strong communication, and analytic skills.
- Fluency in English .