Research Engineer, Electromagnetic and Antenna Engineering
6 days left
- Full Time
You are assigned to carry out an ongoing project under supervision of project PI.
- You will propose, design, and optimize a large-scale integrated CP antenna array with high isolation and large scanning angle at Ka band.
- You will work with an industry partner team to deliver the design and measure the design for verification.
- In the end of project, you are to integrate the antenna with the system for test and demonstration.
- You will prepare and present the progress reports weekly.
- You will prepare the final report.
We are looking for a researcher with:
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Preferably 3+ year experience in EM research and antenna design;
- Direct knowledge in design, optimization and measurement of metasurface antennas;
- Direct experience in mmW broadband CP antenna array design;
- Skilled in CST;
- Independent working ability;
- Good record in paper publication (at least one relevant paper published at IEEE TAP);
- Good in oral (presentation and discussion) and written communications (reports)
- Values teamwork and
- Open to fixed term contract
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 12694