Research Fellow, Institute of Real Estate and Urban Studies
1 day left
- Full Time
Institute of Real Estate and Urban Studies (IREUS) is a university-level research institute established to advance multidisciplinary research in real estate and related fields. The institute promotes multidisciplinary collaboration and high-impact research on broad real estate issues in relation to finance, economics, urban development, wealth accumulation, demography, and environmental policies.
Established in 2006, it endeavors to become the nexus of global knowledge to tackle real estate challenges for Asia and beyond. IREUS invites applications for Postdoctoral Fellow / Research Fellow positions.
The candidate will have the opportunity to develop and contribute research skills, domain knowledge and expertise in current and future research areas developed at IREUS. The candidate will benefit from the exposure to intellectual exchange and networking through participations in international conferences and seminars.
The candidate will work with the research team at IREUS on the following projects:-
- Towards a Healthier Singapore; or
- Intangible Contributions of Community Gardens towards Community Resilience and Food Security
- A PhD in relevant disciplines from a reputable university
- A good understanding of and a relevant experience in using quantitative and qualitative research methodologies would be preferred
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Demonstrate experience in research, fieldwork, data collection and publication
- Demonstrate ability to work independently
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.