Visiting Research Fellow, Pharmacy
2 days left
- Full Time
A Visiting Research Fellow (Postdoctoral) position is available in the laboratory of Assistant Prof. TANG Wei at the National University of Singapore (NUS) (https://pharmacy.nus.edu.sg/team/asst-prof-tang-wei/).
We are looking for highly motivated and competent research fellow to work on research focusing on building new generation drug delivery technologies for disease visualization, precision nanomedicine, vaccine delivery and immunotherapy. The successful candidate will independently undertake advanced research, lead and promote activities designed to develop collaborative research, collect and analyze research data, prepare reports/presentations/manuscripts, and supervise graduate/undergraduate students.
- PhD degree in chemistry, life sciences, materials science, bioengineering, or related field.
- Good publication records in peer-reviewed journals.
- Proficient in nanomaterial design and synthesis or molecular biology and immunology.
- Experience with animal handling and cell culture techniques.
- Be able to independently lead projects and effectively work in a team.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills, communication skills, and great ability in written and spoken English.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Job requisition ID: 12453