Executive, Curriculum Administration
- Provide programmes and courses support which involves administrative processes of courses set up and course registration, and processing of student records.
- Provide support for new system transition
- Assist with any other tasks and duties assigned by his/her Supervisor.
- Degree holder with at least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Meticulous with an eye for detail and excellent follow-up skills
- Resourceful team players who are able to work independently and display initiative
- Possess good interpersonal and communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- An effective planner and organizer.
- Exposure in Higher Education environment is advantageous