Manager, International Projects and Business Analysis (HEO8)
- Based in UniSA International at 101 Currie Street
- Full-time, continuing position
- Commencement Salary: $104,143 per annum (plus 17% superannuation)
About the Role
A key project management position, you will lead the planning and implementation of UniSA International projects across the University. You will undertake research and provide high-level market analysis, and also prepare reports that will be presented to senior stakeholders in order to guide business strategies and market development initiatives.
This position has a large information technology focus, where you will be involved in systems development, testing, implementation, and continual review and evaluation to ensure that all business analysis systems and processes are relevant, optimised and purposeful to UniSA International’s activities. Reporting to you will be a Business Analyst in International Admissions to collaboratively assist you in the successful execution of system, reporting and project outcomes.
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise. Our culture of innovation is anchored around global and national links to academic, research and industry partners. Our graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change. Our research is inventive and adventurous and we create new knowledge that is central to global economic and social prosperity.
- Manage, coordinate, report and evaluate UniSA International projects to meet operational and strategic requirements
- Manage a range of systems processes, including testing and implementation of new technologies
- Regular reporting to the Pro Vice Chancellor: International, Deputy Directors, and UniSA International Management Group
- Undertake market research and prepare high level written research reports
- Provide high level advice, data analysis and prepare business cases to improve business processes
Essential Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification and demonstrated experience in project management and business analysis functions
- Experience in implementing innovative business systems and processes
- Team leadership and management experience, with strong interpersonal skills and relationship-building ability
- High-level organisational skills, keen sense of prioritisation, and ability to meet project milestones and deadlines
- Strong numerical skills and ability to work with data, budgets and systems
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Generous superannuation contributions of 17%
- Flexible working conditions
- Employee assistance and development program
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA. The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Jade Windsor, Senior Consultant: Recruitment Central. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org using job reference number 4200.
Applications close: 11:30 pm Monday 20 June 2022
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
How to apply:
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
- Start your application by clicking the ‘BEGIN’ button
- If you have already registered for an account, please login before starting your application
- If you have forgotten your log in details, click here to reset your password
- Preview Application Form
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.