Research Associate, Centre for Maritime Studies
- Conduct literature review on maritime innovation ecosystem
- Analyse patents and journal publications (bibliometrics analysis) using software (guidance will be provided)
- Present and document results
- You have the opportunity to enrol in part-time NUS graduate programmes at subsidised fees subjected to course entry requirements and eligibility
Possess a Master’s degree in industrial systems engineering, management of technology, business management, maritime engineering, systems engineering, or other related research fields.
- A good understanding and interest in the nature of innovation ecosystem
- Relevant research experience is preferred, remuneration will commensurate with experience
- Strong writing skills
- Strong quantitative research skills (use of statistical software such as SPSS, R)
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.