Research Assistant, Biological Sciences
The successful candidate will work with Assoc Prof CHEW Fook Tim under a project on Genetic Improvement of Indoor Farming Crops.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Germplasm evaluation and assessment
- Key Phenotypic Definition and Evaluation
- Characterization of Genetic Control
- Cultivar Development
- Integration of Genomic Data into Cultivation Processes
- Multi-Location Trial Evaluations
- Further Value Chain Assessment and Development
- Qualifications / Discipline:
BSc(Hons) Life Sciences
Must include experience in Plant Growth and Statistical Analysis
- Experience: BSc(Hons) graduates
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Biological Sciences
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 12469