Research Analyst, Centre for Governance and Sustainability
3 days left
- Full Time
About Centre for Governance and Sustainability
The Centre for Governance and Sustainability (CGS) was established by the National University of Singapore (NUS) Business School in 2010 and aims to promote relevant and impactful research on governance issues that are relevant to Asia, including corporate governance, corporate sustainability, governance of family firms, state-linked companies, business groups, and institutions. CGS organises events such as public lectures, industry roundtables and academic conferences on topics related to governance. For more information, please visit: https://bschool.nus.edu.sg/cgs/
Conduct and coordinate corporate governance and sustainability projects under the guidance of Principal Investigators (faculty members).
Specific responsibilities include:
- Write research reports and journals
- Prepare briefs, press release and presentations
- Conduct statistical analysis
- Supervise a team of student assistants
- Engage stakeholders and project partners
- Monitor project budget
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Principal Investigators
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the fields of Accountancy, Business, Economics, Environmental Studies or equivalent
- Familiarity with corporate governance and corporate sustainability
- Familiarity with company documents such as annual reports preferred, though not required
- Proficient in spreadsheet, database, and basic data analysis
- Strong command of the English and Chinese language and particularly with strong writing ability, to be able to write, understand and translate the projects' documents and reports as well
- An independent team player who is meticulous and responsible
For selection purposes, please submit the following:
- Cover letter with photo
- Academic transcripts
Application closes on 30 May 2022 or until the position is filled.
Interested applicants are to email your documents submission to Ms Verity Thoi, Centre Manager, CGS, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.