Research Fellow, StatePoint Liquid Cooling
4 days left
- Full Time
The Cooling Energy Science & Technology Lab (CoolestLab) @ NUS invites application for the position of Research Fellow.
The candidate is expected to be involved in a project aiming to optimizing the operations of an air- cooling solution for data centers. The key responsibilities are:
- Experimental measurement on indirect evaporative cooling systems
- Come out with the whitepaper recommendation/ operating guidelines
- Integration of cooling systems of data centers
- Preparation of manuscript and dissemination of knowledge at conferences
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering or thermal system/ventilation/heat transfer related fields
- Good command of English
- Better have experience with system integration
- Able to work independently and as a team
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location : Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Mechanical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No