Research Assistant, Computer Science
3 days left
- Full Time
The Computer Science Department at National University of Singapore is seeking a motivated Research Assistant with expertise in machine learning, robotics, human-robot-interaction, and mathematical modeling, starting immediately.
- Completed all requirements for a Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science (or related area).
- Expertise in mathematical/probabilistic modeling and machine learning, applied to practical problems.
- Experience in robotics and human-AI/robot interaction is a plus.
- Committed to full-time employment at NUS, Singapore
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premise with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campu
Organization: School of Computing
Department : Department of Computer Science
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 14497