Human Resources Senior Specialist
4 days left
- Full Time
Human Resources Senior Specialist- Operations and Administration CMHS
The Human Resources Senior Specialist is responsible to provide and coordinate support within every area of human resources including recruitment, onboarding, and services and coordinating with KU HR for related activities for the CMHS.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with CMHS Department heads on recruitment requirements to meet the department staffing needs
- Coordinate with the KU Recruitment team by providing support in administrational duties connected with recruitment including: job description draft review, raising requisition, screening CVs, shortlisting, arranging for interviews, collecting candidates documents, and liaising with KU recruitment team to complete the recruitment process.
- Supervise the coordination and maintenance of a database of various recruitment sources and interview short-listed candidates.
- Collect interview evaluation forms from the panel members after interviews and submit to KU HR Recruitment team with the CMHS recommendation along with candidates’ document copies;
- Coordinate the completion of the full recruitment cycle with KU Recruitment team, ensure completion of all paperwork to fulfill joining formalities and that all recruitment activities confirm to UAE Labour laws.
- Coordinate and follow-up with HR Recruitment team on the status of the Recruitment and update Manager and CMHS Dean accordingly;
- Coordinate and serve as the point of contact for CMHS employees' issues and inquiries, including but not limited to benefits and HR policies.
- Oversee support provided to CMHS employees in addressing questions or issues regarding benefits, time reporting, or leave issues
- Coordinate with HR for staff leave, sick reports, salary certificates, employment letters, allowances, payroll etc.
- Handle staff claims and coordinate with HR for necessary payroll action.
- Coordinate, and processes periodical contract renewals for CMHS employees
Performance, Career Development and Training
- Coordinate with the KU HR team for the training and orientation programs for new hires
- Coordinate on all matters related to new employees such as initial performance objectives, orientation to position duties, provision for job coach/mentor and/or job training necessary to ensure smooth onboarding strategy and to help the employees to meet performance objectives successfully during probationary period.
- Coordinate with the learning and development team to prepare Individual Development Plans for employees.
- Provide support to employees on performance related matters.
- Coordinate and ensure performance appraisals, and probationary reviews are conducted in a timely manner and as per established policy and procedure.
- Keep records and analyses reports on performance management processes and documents.
HR Planning and reporting
- Coordinating and execution of workforce planning activities
- Analyze information on organizational needs to identify broad future staffing needs
- Work on development of standard reports for ongoing operational needs
- Coordinate with relevant departments on the new employee’s onboarding, arrival and placement accordingly;
- Coordinate with HR Employee relations team to coordinate with the Govt. Relations on the employees visa - new and renewal process;
- Record and maintains all human resource files and documents.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or any other related field.
- A minimum 7-9 years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Primary Location : KUK – Khalifa University
Job : Senior Specialist
Schedule : Regular
Shift : Standard
Job Type : Full-time