Research Associate, CO2 Utilization
2 days left
- Full Time
Do research in modelling, simulation and optimization of chemical and electrochemical CO2 utilization processes.
- MEng/MSc in Chemical Engineering with at least 2 years’ relevant work experience, and good knowledge, skills and expertise in relevant field.
- Strong foundation in electrochemistry, reaction kinetics and process engineering
- Proficient in process modelling, simulation, simulation and optimization
- Proficient in Matlab and HYSYS
- Commitment to stay in a 3-year project until completion.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Chemical And Biomolecular Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 10631