Assistant Manager, Learning Technology and Systems, IT Project Management
2 days left
- Full Time
In this position the appointee will support and implement IAL’s efforts to manage the design, development and implementation of an application platform to support (i) the building capability and career development of Training and Adult Education (TAE) practitioners and (ii) provide the system to support the business processes for One-Stop Skills Credentialing and Adult Education Network.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the design and development project to support the end-to-end business processes for One-Stop Skills Credentialing and Adult Education Network, Adult Educators' Professionalisation, TAE professional profiling and Jobs-skills insights. TAELENT is a talent platform to be used by Adult Educators in Singapore to profile their skills, look for jobs and assignments, look for suitable upskilling programmes and opportunities, interact with the adult educator community, and get recognition from IAL and SkillsFuture Singapore.
- Manage the translation of TAELENT business and user requirements into technical specifications for the development of the system.
- Establish a system to provide good user experience to drive up number of active users of the platform.
- Establish intuitive system function to support digital badging process to drive the issuance and adoption of skills badges.
- Develop data dashboard and perform data analysis for TAE skills and job demand/supply
- Establish an eco-system to support TAE professionals in seeking job opportunities and projects through the TAELENT Platform
- Manage project budget and payment to system vendor for development and maintenance.
- Manage the integration of TAELENT platform to other systems, to ensure all milestones and tasks are well-planned and coordinated, supporting organisation IT masterplan.
- Support any other corporate events or projects that may require assistance from time to time
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering preferably with at least 5-8 years of relevant business analyst working experience for full design/development and implementation/maintenance of enterprise-level system
- Familiarity with the training and adult education sector is preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge in application development (with full SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM etc.), programming languages (.NET, ASP.NET, Java, J2EE, Spring, HTML5, JS, CSS) and Cloud services (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or other cloud service providers) with experience in the operation of cloud architecture and related.
- Formal training and qualifications in these technical areas is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage all stakeholders at all levels for project discussions, updates and recommendations.
- Proven project, resource and change management skills to handle the work demands and deliver high quality work within the given timelines
- Strong acumen in problem solving, critical thinking, logical/analytical, and process improvement skills
- High learning agility, be able to work under time pressure, and be highly adaptable to thrive in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit to do things better, be open to possibilities, and be able to navigate technical, political, and organisational roadblocks that can emerge
The successful appointee will be based in IAL Campus located at Lifelong Learning Institute next to Paya Lebar MRT station