Research Associate, HSSR / TJ
Perform a variety of research activities which include assisting with coordination of research studies under the supervision of the Principal Investigator or his/her designate: -
- Work with investigators and stakeholders including relevant government departments, hospitals, health institutions, and academic institutions in Singapore and in global health settings (virtually).
- Conduct qualitative studies and interviews.
- Participate in publications and data analysis pertaining to hypertension, diabetes and kidney diseases.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- MBBS/MD with Masters or equivalent in epidemiology or a related scientific area.
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience in a similar setting.
- Demonstrated sound scientific knowledge, skills and expertise, with the potential to achieve research excellence.
- Possess excellent quantitative skills, and familiar with analytic software such as R, Stata, SAS.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently in a multidisciplinary setting.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.