Research Fellow, RF and Antenna Designer
We have 3 available Research Fellow openings. I’m looking for researchers who have relevant experience in the research area of RF, antennas, EM and wireless powering for biomedicine, IoTs and wireless communications.
The selected incumbent is expected to
- Conduct the design, analysis, and test of RF and antenna systems, including circuits and antennas, based on the given demands.
- Provide technical expertise in the areas of RF and antennas, such as bandwidth enhancement, size miniaturization, safety, as well as the conformity, reconfigurability, and performance stability of these RF and antennas.
- Take responsibility for the concept, modelling, design, analysis, and verification of a wireless power system.
- Assist the development of energy harvesting when applicable.
- Provide support to a team of engineers in solving multi-disciplinary problems, including preparation of documentation and presentation of analysis/test results to peers and customers.
- Possess a PhD Degree in Electrical Engineering, biomedical engineering or related fields specialized in RF, EM and antenna design.
- Solid knowledge and abundant experience in RF, MMIC, EM, antennas, bio-antennas, and wireless power for biomedical applications, IoTs, wireless communications.
- Minimum 4-year research experience in the design, analysis and test of RF, EM, MMIC and antennas.
- Proficient in software simulators for RF, MMIC, wireless powering or antennae design.
- Skills of technical proposal writing and presenting.
- Able to plan and organize well and adhere to the deadlines.
- Open to fixed-term contract of 12 months, renewable.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 11334