Research Assistant, Human Potential Translational Research Program
The National University of Singapore invites applications for Research Assistant under the Human Potential Translational Research Programme (HPTRP), Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine.
The HPTRP aims to bring together researchers from a wide range of disciplines with an interest to maximise human potential. In HPP, focusing only on human studies, we aim to adopt a holistic perspective that considers human potential as an integrative measure of health, productivity, performance, human capital and overall well-being over the lifespan, in our environment.
Appointment will be offered as 2-year contract.
Purpose of the post
The Research Assistant will be responsible to, and work closely with, the Principal Investigator and study team members to ensure the successful completion of project on time. The RA’s principal role will be to conduct study recruitment, data collection and report study progress to the Principal Investigator.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The Research Assistant will:
- Support IRB application/administration & maintain Investigator Site File.
- Conduct study recruitment, answer general enquiries on study and checking of study eligibility.
- Conduct informed consent in accordance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Responsible conduct of research (RCR) guidelines and the Human Biomedical Research Act (HBRA).
- Scheduling of study screening and follow up visits.
- Perform study measurements, data and biological sample collection accordingly to SOPs.
- Manage research study databases, including data queries.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of data collection.
- Maintain regular communication with other team members.
- Other Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- A degree in Life Sciences, Dietetics or other healthcare disciplines OR Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and registered with Singapore Nursing Board (SNB)
- 1-2 years of clinical research experience will be preferred.
- Experience in performing Venepuncture and Cannulation will be preferred.
- Meticulous, possess good interpersonal and organising skills.
- Possess knowledge of computer applications, e.g. SPSS, MS office, PowerPoint.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
Interested parties may contact Dr Vicky Tay at email@example.com
Remuneration will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Dean's Office (Medicine)
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 10072