Adjunct Lecturer, Strategy and Policy
The NUS Business School, National University of Singapore is one of Asia’s leading business schools which nurture business leaders for the world. The School offers the degrees of PhD, MSc, MBA and BBA, as well as extensive education programs. Information on the School is available at www.bschool.nus.edu.sg.
The Strategy and Policy department is a group of dynamic scholars conducting research and teaching in the areas of strategy and organization, entrepreneurship and innovation, economics and public policy management. Our economists have published in the American Economic Review, Journal of Political Economy, Quarterly Journal of Economics, Journal of Economic Theory, and other major journals.
- This adjunct position is a part-time non-tenure-track position.
- Candidate should have at least a master’s degree in Economics.
- Minimum 5 years’ postgraduate experience.
- Internationally recognized with extensive experience in applied economics.
- Conduct lessons for Managerial Economics, Macro and International Economics, Econometrics, or Behavioral Economics.
- Candidates should have strong communication skills, a commitment to teaching excellence and a team-oriented attitude.
Please submit application materials (cover letter, CV and key publications (if available)) to email@example.com latest by 11 June 2022.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Business
Department : Strategy And Policy
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 15120