Alliance University with its vibrant and picturesque campus in Bengaluru, offers multidisciplinary undergraduate and postgraduate majors to students from diverse backgrounds.
Alliance Education, defined by excellence through an agile and market-driven approach in the faculties of Management Studies & Commerce; Science & Technology; Humanities, Liberal Arts & Social Sciences is guided by the core values of the University.
Join us as we continue to nurture leaders who work to create a sustainable, inclusive and atma-nirbhar society.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate with experience in labs for one of the areas of Aerospace / Mechanical / ECE / EEE / CSE & IT / Civil / Physics / Chemistry.
- Keeps laboratory supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipts.
- Equipment maintenance by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documentation by maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Resolves problems by examining and evaluating data, selecting corrective steps.
- Calibrating the lab equipment’s from time to time.
- Helping and guiding the students in practices.
- Good communication skills.
Qualification: Doctoral degree from premier institutions such as IIMs, IITs, NITs, IISc, NLUs etc., or renowned foreign universities in relevant field with exemplary record of scholarly activity for academic positions. Significant and relevant academic / industry experience in a leading university / organization for administrative positions.
Remuneration for all positions: The best in the education sector.
To Apply: Please click on the link below or share your updated and detailed resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com